watchOS with SwiftUI by Tutorials: Build Great Apps for the Apple Watch
- Paperback: 281 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1950325555
- ISBN-13: 978-1950325559
watchOS with SwiftUI by Tutorials: Build Great Apps for the Apple Watch: Learn how to build amazing apps with SwiftUI for your Apple Watch: Up to date for watchOS 8, Swift 5.5 & Xcode 13.1
watchOS with SwiftUI by Tutorials is here to help you learn all you need to know about Apple Watch development using the new declarative SwiftUI framework for building modern and engaging user interfaces. Learn the main concepts by building different watchOS apps that implement all of these functionalities. In this book, you will cover most of the concepts required to master watchOS development.
The Apple Watch is, by far, the most common smart watch in the market. Its sales have even surpased those of its analog competitors. With this book you will learn how to develop native watchOS applications for this popular device. And at the same time, to do so, you will be using one of the newest and most moderns UI frameworks developed by Apple, SwiftUI.
Topics Covered in watchOS with SwiftUI by Tutorials: Build Great Apps for the Apple Watch:
- App Project Structure: Learn the difference between iOS and Apple Watch project structure.
- Digital Crown: Build the famous Pong video game but for watchOS and learn how the Digital Crown can enhance your users experience.
- Watch Connectivity: The Watch Connectivity framework will show you the different ways you can transfer data between iOS and watchOS apps.
- Snapshots: Snapshots provide a way for users to quickly view the state of an app showing updated and relevant information.
- Notifications: watchOS offers support for several different types of notifications and allows you to customize them to the individual needs of your watch app.
- App Lifecycle: Find out about the Apple Watch Lifecycles and how it transitions between states while extending current runtime sessions.
- Complications: Complications are small elements that appear on the user’s selected watch face and provide quick access to frequently used data from within your app.
- Watch Face Sharing: You can easily share your own custom Watch Faces through your iOS device or via web.
- Signing in With Apple Watch: Sign in with Apple to allow simple and straight-forward registration and authentication.
- HealthKit: Implement HealthKit in your WatchOS app to track health-related information and take advantage of Apple Health capabilities.
One thing you can count on: after reading this watchOS with SwiftUI by Tutorials book, you’ll be prepared to develop professional Apple Watch apps with SwiftUI.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Starry Sky Color Waterproof Eyeliner, Quick Drying Waterproof Long Lasting Face Makeup Starry Eyeliner Women Liquid Eye Pencil Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]