The Project Managers Guide to Microsoft Project 2019
- Paperback: 670 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (June 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484256379
- ISBN-13: 978-1484256374
The Project Managers Guide to Microsoft Project 2019: Covers Standard, Professional, Server, Project Web App, and Office 365 Versions
Learn Microsoft Project 2019 from the perspective of the project manager. The Project Managers Guide to Microsoft Project 2019 is an all-in-one training resource and reference that covers all versions found in the Microsoft Project 2019 suite. It is not a “how-to” manual covering the features and functions of the software, but is designed to explain and demonstrate why those features and functions are important to you as a project manager, allowing you to maximize the value of Microsoft Project 2019.
What You Will Learn
- Understand key components to the Microsoft Project 2019 solution
- Reinforce learning via hands-on exercises with step-by-step illustrations
- Build a plan and work breakdown structure, and manage resources and assignments
- Utilize enterprise project management for creating a project, monitoring, controlling, and tracking
- Export and communicate project information to an external audience
Each aspect of project-manager-specific coverage was selectively compiled by author and Microsoft Project expert Cicala over more than two decades of consulting, project management training, and managing real-world projects using Microsoft Project. Readers will appreciate the robust index and intuitively organized and learning-oriented chapters, and sub-sections for quick reference and problem solving. “Try it” exercises at the close of every chapter help ensure understanding of the content.