The Complete VMware vSphere Guide
- Paperback: 768 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 29, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838985751
- ISBN-13: 978-1838985752
The Complete VMware vSphere Guide: Explore the benefits of VMware vSphere 6.7 to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure virtual infrastructure, and secure apps. Next, you’ll pick up on how to enhance your infrastructure with high-performance storage access, such as remote direct memory access (RDMA) and Persistent memory.
- Understand how to patch, upgrade, and manage a virtual environment with vSphere 6.7
- Identify key factors related to a vSphere design
- Mitigate security risks and meet compliance requirements in a vSphere design
- Create a vSphere conceptual design by identifying technical and business requirements
- Map the logical resource design into the physical vSphere design
- Create professional vSphere design documentation
vSphere 6.7 is the latest release of VMware’s industry-leading virtual cloud platform. By understanding how to manage, secure, and scale apps with vSphere 6.7, you can easily run even the most demanding of workloads. This Learning Path The Complete VMware vSphere Guide begins with an overview of the features of the vSphere 6.7 suite. You’ll learn how to plan and design a virtual infrastructure. You’ll also gain insights into best practices to efficiently configure, manage, and secure apps. Next, you’ll pick up on how to enhance your infrastructure with high-performance storage access, such as remote direct memory access (RDMA) and Persistent memory. The book will even guide you in securing your network with security features, such as encrypted vMotion and VM-level encryption. Finally, by learning how to apply Proactive High Availability and Predictive Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), you’ll be able to achieve enhanced computing, storage, network, and management capabilities for your virtual data center. By the end of this Learning Path, you’ll be able to build your own VMware vSphere lab that can run high workloads.