The Blockchain Developer
- Paperback: 513 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (October 6, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484248465
- ISBN-13: 978-1484248461
The Blockchain Developer: A Practical Guide for Designing, Implementing, Publishing, Testing, and Securing Distributed Blockchain-based Projects
Become a Blockchain developer and design, build, publish, test, maintain and secure scalable decentralized Blockchain projects using Bitcoin, Ethereum, NEO, EOS and Hyperledger.
This book helps you understand Blockchain beyond development and crypto to better harness its power and capability. You will learn tips to start your own project, and best practices for testing, security, and even compliance. Immerse yourself in this technology and review key topics such as cryptoeconomics, coding your own Blockchain P2P network, different consensus mechanisms, decentralized ledger, mining, wallets, blocks, and transactions.
Additionally, this book provides you with hands-on practical tools and examples for creating smart contracts and dApps for different blockchains such as Ethereum, NEO, EOS, and Hyperledger. Aided by practical, real-world coding examples, you’ll see how to build dApps with Angular utilizing typescript from start to finish, connect to the blockchain network locally on a test network, and publish on the production mainnet environment.
What You’ll Learn
- Explore the Blockchain ecosystem is and the different consensus mechanisms
- Create miners, wallets, transactions, distributed networks and DApps
- Review the main features of Bitcoin: Ethereum, NEO and EOS, and Hyperledger are
- Interact with popular node clients as well as implementing your own Blockchain
- Publish and test your projects for security and scalability
Don’t be left out of the next technology revolution – become a Blockchain developer using The Blockchain Developer: A Practical Guide for Designing, Implementing, Publishing, Testing, and Securing Distributed Blockchain-based Projects today.