Tableau Desktop Certified Associate: Exam Guide
- Paperback: 370 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 24, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838984135
- ISBN-13: 978-1838984137
Tableau Desktop Certified Associate: Exam Guide: Learn through hands-on exercises covering a variety of topics including data connections, analytics, and dashboards to effectively prepare for the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam
The Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam measures your knowledge of Tableau Desktop and your ability to work with data and data visualization techniques. This book will help you to become well-versed in Tableau software and use its business intelligence (BI) features to solve BI and analytics challenges.
With the help of this book, you’ll explore the authors’ success stories and their experience with Tableau. You’ll start by understanding the importance of Tableau certification and the different certification exams, along with covering the exam format, Tableau basics, and best practices for preparing data for analysis and visualization. The book builds on your knowledge of advanced Tableau topics such as table calculations for solving problems. You’ll learn to effectively visualize geographic data using vector maps. Later, you’ll discover the analytics capabilities of Tableau by learning how to use features such as forecasting. Finally, you’ll understand how to build and customize dashboards, while ensuring they convey information effectively. Every chapter has examples and tests to reinforce your learning, along with mock tests in the last section.
- Apply Tableau best practices to analyze and visualize data
- Use Tableau to visualize geographic data using vector maps
- Create charts to gain productive insights into data and make quality-driven decisions
- Implement advanced analytics techniques to identify and forecast key values
- Prepare customized table calculations to compute specific values
- Answer questions based on the Tableau Desktop Certified Associate exam with the help of mock tests
By the end of this Tableau Desktop Certified Associate: Exam Guide book, you’ll be able to efficiently prepare for the certification exam with the help of mock tests, detailed explanations, and expert advice from the authors.