SwiftUI Cookbook – Second Edition
- Paperback: 616 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (November 1, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803234458
- ISBN-13: 978-1803234458
SwiftUI Cookbook, 2nd Edition: A best practice guide to solving the most common problems in using SwiftUI. Find practical, logical, and efficient recipes for building cross-platform apps for iOS 15, macOS, and watchOS using Swift 5.5, Xcode 13, and SwiftUI 3.0.
SwiftUI provides an innovative and simple way to build beautiful user interfaces (UIs) for all Apple platforms, from iOS and macOS through to watchOS and tvOS, using the Swift programming language. In this recipe-based cookbook, you’ll cover the foundations of SwiftUI as well as the new SwiftUI 3 features introduced in iOS 15 and explore a range of essential techniques and concepts that will help you through the development process.
The SwiftUI Cookbook, Second Edition begins by explaining how to use basic SwiftUI components. Once you’ve learned the core concepts of UI development, such as Views, Controls, Lists, and ScrollViews, using practical implementations in Swift, you’ll advance to adding useful features to SwiftUI using drawings, built-in shapes, animations, and transitions. You’ll understand how to integrate SwiftUI with exciting new components in the Apple development ecosystem, such as Combine for managing events and Core Data for managing app data. Finally, you’ll write iOS, macOS, and watchOS apps by sharing the same SwiftUI codebase.
- Explore various layout presentations in SwiftUI such as HStack, VStack, LazyHStack, and LazyVGrid
- Create widgets to quickly display relevant content at glance
- Get up to speed with drawings in SwiftUI using built-in shapes, custom paths, and polygons
- Discover modern animation and transition techniques in SwiftUI 3.0
- Add user authentication using Firebase and Sign in with Apple
- Manage concurrency with Combine and async/await in SwiftUI
- Solve the most common SwiftUI problems, such as integrating a MapKit map, unit testing, snapshot testing, and previewing layouts
By the end of this SwiftUI Cookbook, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have discovered a range of simple, direct solutions to common problems encountered when building SwiftUI 3.0 apps.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order USB Portable Automatic Mini Home Car Vacuum Cleaner Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]