Salesforce Lightning Platform Enterprise Architecture – Third Edition
- Paperback: 646 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 4, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789956714
- ISBN-13: 978-1789956719
Salesforce Lightning Platform Enterprise Architecture, 3rd Edition: A comprehensive guide filled with best practices and tailor-made examples – a must-read for all Lightning Platform architects!
Salesforce Lightning provides a secure and scalable platform to build, deploy, customize, and upgrade applications. This book will take you through the architecture of building an application on the Lightning platform to help you understand its features and best practices, and ensure that your app keeps up with your customers’ increasing needs as well as the innovations on the platform.
- Create and deploy AppExchange packages and manage upgrades
- Understand Enterprise Application Architecture patterns
- Customize mobile and desktop user experience with Lightning Web Components
- Manage large data volumes with asynchronous processing and big data strategies
- Implement Source Control and Continuous Integration
- Add AI to your application with Einstein
- Use Lightning External Services to integrate external code and data with your Lightning Application
By the end of this Salesforce Lightning Platform Enterprise Architecture, Third Edition book, you will have learned how to develop effective business apps and be ready to explore innovative ways to meet customer demands.