Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook – Fifth Edition
- Paperback: 782 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789619785
- ISBN-13: 978-1789619782
Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook, 5th Edition: Gain useful insights into the core concepts and techniques necessary for passing the Salesforce Administrator Certification exam
Salesforce’s winter 2019 release offers a host of new features for CRM, designed to meet your sales and marketing requirements. With this comprehensive guide to implementing Salesforce CRM, administrators of all levels can easily get a thorough understanding of the platform.
This Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook, Fifth Edition begins by guiding you through setting up users and security, and then progresses to configuration, data management, and data analytics. You’ll then discover process automation and approval mechanisms, while also exploring the functional areas of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Salesforce Chatter. The book will also provide practical insights into Salesforce CRM system administration. In addition to this, you’ll get up to speed with Salesforce mobile apps and mobile administration, along with understanding Salesforce Adoption Manager. Toward the concluding chapters, you’ll delve into Lightning Experience, Salesforce’s new app, and learn how its modern design and sleek interface helps you build customizable components. Finally, you’ll understand how the two versions compare and help manage the transition from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Configure a variety of user interface features in Salesforce CRM
- Understand the capabilities of the Salesforce CRM sharing model
- Explore Einstein Analytics – Salesforce’s new wave of advanced reporting
- Get to grips with the Lightning Process Builder workflow
- Set up user profiles, security, and login access mechanisms
- Find out how Apex and Visualforce coding can be used in Salesforce CRM
- Implement data manipulation features to apply best practices in data management
By the end of this Salesforce CRM – The Definitive Admin Handbook, 5th Edition book, you will have learned how to configure and control different user interface features in Salesforce CRM.