Reactive Systems in Java
- Paperback: 298 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 30, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492091723
- ISBN-13: 978-1492091721
Reactive Systems in Java: Resilient, Event-Driven Architecture with Quarkus
Reactive systems and event-driven architecture are becoming indispensable to application design, and companies are taking note. Reactive systems ensure that applications are responsive, resilient, and elastic no matter what failures or errors may be occurring, while event-driven architecture offers a flexible and composable option for distributed systems. This Reactive Systems in Java practical book helps Java developers bring these approaches together using Quarkus 2.x, the Kubernetes-native Java framework.
- Understand the fundamentals of reactive systems and event-driven architecture
- Learn how to use Quarkus to build reactive applications
- Combine Quarkus with Apache Kafka or AMQP to build reactive systems
- Develop microservices that utilize messages with Quarkus for use in event-driven architectures
- Learn how to integrate external messaging systems, such as Apache Kafka, with Quarkus
- Build applications with Quarkus using reactive systems and reactive programming concepts
Clement Escoffier and Ken Finnigan show you how to take advantage of event-driven and reactive principles to build robust distributed systems, reducing latency and increasing throughput, particularly in microservices and serverless applications. You’ll also get a foundation in Quarkus to help you create true Kubernetes-native applications for the cloud.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Electric Anti Snoring Device Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]