R 4 Quick Syntax Reference, 3rd Edition
- Paperback: 620 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (March 16, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484279239
- ISBN-13: 978-1484279236
R 4 Quick Syntax Reference: A Pocket Guide to the Language, API’s and Library, 3rd Edition
This handy R 4 Quick Syntax Reference, 3rd Edition book detailing the intricacies of R covers version 4.x features, including numerous and significant changes to syntax, strings, reference counting, grid units, and more.
Starting with the basic structure of R, the book takes you on a journey through the terminology used in R and the syntax required to make R work. You will find looking up the correct form for an expression quick and easy. Some of the new material includes information on RStudio, S4 syntax, working with character strings, and an example using the Twitter API.
- Discover the modes and classes of R objects and how to use them
- Use both packaged and user-created functions in R
- Import/export data and create new data objects in R
- Create descriptive functions and manipulate objects in R
- Take advantage of flow control and conditional statements
- Work with packages such as base, stats, and graphics
With a copy of the R 4 Quick Syntax Reference, 3rd Edition in hand, you will find that you are able to use the multitude of functions available in R and are even able to write your own functions to explore and analyze data.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Anti-Fungal Treatment Spray Fungal Combat Feet Spray Foot Sterilize Spray Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]