Quantum Computing and Blockchain in Business
- Paperback: 334 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 31, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838647766
- ISBN-13: 978-1838647766
Quantum Computing and Blockchain in Business: Fintech veteran and venture capitalist, Arunkumar Krishnakumar, cuts through the hype to bring us a first-hand look into how quantum computing and Blockchain together could redefine industries and life as we know it
Are quantum computing and Blockchain on a collision course or will they be the most important trends of this decade to disrupt industries and life as we know it?
Fintech veteran and venture capitalist Arunkumar Krishnakumar cuts through the hype to bring us a first-hand look into how quantum computing and Blockchain together are redefining industries, including fintech, healthcare, and research. Through a series of interviews with domain experts, he also explores these technologies’ potential to transform national and global governance and policies – from how elections are conducted and how smart cities can be designed and optimized for the environment, to what cyberwarfare enabled by quantum cryptography might look like. In doing so, he also highlights challenges that these technologies have to overcome to go mainstream.
- Understand the fundamentals of quantum computing and Blockchain
- Gain insights from the experts who are using quantum computing and Blockchain
- Discover the implications of these technologies for governance and healthcare
- Learn how Blockchain and quantum computing may influence logistics and finance
- Understand how these technologies are impacting research in areas such as chemistry
- Find out how these technologies may help the environment and influence smart city development
- Understand the implications for cybersecurity as these technologies evolve
Quantum Computing and Blockchain in Business explores the potential changes that quantum computing and Blockchain might bring about in the real world. After expanding on the key concepts and techniques, such as applied cryptography, qubits, and digital annealing, that underpin quantum computing and Blockchain, the book dives into how major industries will be impacted by these technologies. Lastly, we consider how the two technologies may come together in a complimentary way.