Practical Java Programming for IoT, AI, and Blockchain
- Paperback: 400 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 23, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1119560012
- ISBN-13: 978-1119560012
Practical Java Programming for IoT, AI, and Blockchain: Learn practical uses for some of the hottest tech applications trending among technology professionals
We are living in an era of digital revolution. On the horizon, many emerging digital technologies are being developed at a breathtaking speed. Whether we like it or not, whether we are ready or not, digital technologies are going to penetrate more and more, deeper and deeper, into every aspect of our lives. This is going to fundamentally change how we live, how we work, and how we socialize.
Java, as a modern high-level programming language, is an excellent tool for helping us to learn these digital technologies, as well as to develop digital applications, such as IoT, AI, Cybersecurity, Blockchain and more. Practical Java Programming for IoT, AI, and Blockchain uses Java as a tool to help you learn these new digital technologies and to be better prepared for the future changes.
- Gives you a brief overview for getting started with Java Programming
- Dives into how you can apply your new knowledge to some of the biggest trending applications today
- Helps you understand how to program Java to interact with operating systems, networking, and mobile applications
- Shows you how Java can be used in trending tech applications such as IoT (Internet of Things), AI (Artificial Intelligence), Cybersecurity, and Blockchain
Get ready to find out firsthand how Java can be used for connected home devices, healthcare, the cloud, and all the hottest tech applications.