Node.js Design Patterns – Third Edition
- Paperback: 660 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 29, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839214112
- ISBN-13: 978-1839214110
Node.js Design Patterns, 3rd Edition: Learn proven patterns, techniques, and tricks to take full advantage of the Node.js platform. Master well-known design principles to create applications that are readable, extensible, and that can grow big.
In this Node.js Design Patterns, Third Edition book, we will show you how to implement a series of best practices and design patterns to help you create efficient and robust Node.js 14 applications with ease.
- Become comfortable with writing asynchronous code by leveraging callbacks, promises, and the async/await syntax
- Leverage Node.js streams to create data-driven asynchronous processing pipelines
- Implement well-known software design patterns to create production grade applications
- Build and scale microservices and distributed systems powered by Node.js
- Use Node.js in conjunction with other powerful technologies such as Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, and LevelDB
Throughout the Node.js Design Patterns, 3rd Edition book, you’ll see Node.js 14 in action with the help of several real-life examples leveraging technologies such as LevelDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, ZeroMQ, and many others. They will be used to demonstrate a pattern or technique, but they will also give you a great introduction to the Node.js ecosystem and its set of solutions.