Modern Python Cookbook – Second Edition
- Paperback: 822 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 31, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 180020745X
- ISBN-13: 978-1800207455
Modern Python Cookbook, 2nd Edition: Complete recipes spread across 15 chapters to help you overcome commonly faced issues by Python for everybody across the globe. Each recipe takes a problem-solution approach to resolve for effective Python.
Python is the preferred choice of developers, engineers, data scientists, and hobbyists everywhere. It is a great language that can power your applications and provide great speed, safety, and scalability. It can be used for simple scripting or sophisticated web applications. By exposing Python as a series of simple recipes, this book gives you insight into specific language features in a particular context. Having a tangible context helps make the language or a given standard library feature easier to understand.
This Modern Python Cookbook, Second Edition book comes with 133 recipes on the latest version of Python 3.8. The recipes will benefit everyone, from beginners just starting out with Python to experts. You’ll not only learn Python programming concepts but also how to build complex applications.
The recipes will touch upon all necessary Python concepts related to data structures, object oriented programming, functional programming, and statistical programming. You will get acquainted with the nuances of Python syntax and how to effectively take advantage of it.
- See the intricate details of the Python syntax and how to use it to your advantage
- Improve your coding with Python readability through functions
- Manipulate data effectively using built-in data structures
- Get acquainted with advanced programming techniques in Python
- Equip yourself with functional and statistical programming features
- Write proper tests to be sure a program works as advertised
- Integrate application software using Python
By the end of this Modern Python Cookbook, 2nd Edition book, you will be equipped with knowledge of testing, web services, configuration, and application integration tips and tricks. You will be armed with the knowledge of how to create applications with flexible logging, powerful configuration, command-line options, automated unit tests, and good documentation.