MobX Quick Start Guide
- Paperback: 236 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789344832
- ISBN-13: 978-1789344837
MobX Quick Start Guide: Apply functional Reactive programming for simple and scalable state management with MobX
You will first learn about observables, actions, and reactions: the core concepts of MobX. To see how MobX really shines and simplifies state management, you’ll work through some real-world use cases. Building on these core concepts and use cases, you will learn about advanced MobX, its APIs, and libraries that extend MobX.
- Explore the fundamental concepts of MobX, such as observables, actions, and reactions
- Use observables to track state and react to its changes with validations and visual feedback (via React Components)
- Create a MobX observable from different data types
- Define form data as an observable state and tackle sync and async form validations
- Use the special APIs to directly manipulate observables, tracking its changes, and discovering the reasons behind a change
- Tackle any state management issue you may have in your app by combining mobx-utils and mobx-state-tree
- Explore the internals of the MobX reactive system by diving into its inner workings
By the end of this MobX Quick Start Guide book, you will not only have a solid conceptual understanding of MobX, but also practical experience. You will gain the confidence to tackle many of the common state management problems in your own projects.