Mobile Deep Learning with TensorFlow Lite, ML Kit and Flutter
- Paperback: 380 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 6, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789611210
- ISBN-13: 978-1789611212
Deep learning is rapidly becoming the most popular topic in the mobile app industry. This Mobile Deep Learning Projects book introduces trending deep learning concepts and their use cases with an industrial and application-focused approach. You will cover a range of projects covering tasks such as mobile vision, facial recognition, smart artificial intelligence assistant, augmented reality, and more.
With the help of eight projects, you will learn how to integrate deep learning processes into mobile platforms, iOS, and Android. This will help you to transform deep learning features into robust mobile apps efficiently. You’ll get hands-on experience of selecting the right deep learning architectures and optimizing mobile deep learning models while following an application oriented-approach to deep learning on native mobile apps. We will later cover various pre-trained and custom-built deep learning model-based APIs such as machine learning (ML) Kit through Firebase. Further on, the book will take you through examples of creating custom deep learning models with TensorFlow Lite. Each project will demonstrate how to integrate deep learning libraries into your mobile apps, right from preparing the model through to deployment.
- Create your own customized chatbot by extending the functionality of Google Assistant
- Improve learning accuracy with the help of features available on mobile devices
- Perform visual recognition tasks using image processing
- Use augmented reality to generate captions for a camera feed
- Authenticate users and create a mechanism to identify rare and suspicious user interactions
- Develop a chess engine based on deep reinforcement learning
- Explore the concepts and methods involved in rolling out production-ready deep learning iOS and Android applications
By the end of this Mobile Deep Learning with TensorFlow Lite, ML Kit and Flutter book, you’ll have mastered the skills to build and deploy deep learning mobile applications on both iOS and Android.