Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Hybrid Administration
- Paperback: 536 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 22, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800563736
- ISBN-13: 978-1800563735
Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Hybrid Administration: Manage your Microsoft 365 workloads between SharePoint Server and SharePoint Online using the SharePoint Hybrid configuration
SharePoint Server is an on-premises collaboration and business productivity platform. It serves as a content management and web services platform, enabling users to create, publish, and discover content and applications and integrate with business systems.
This SharePoint book offers complete, up-to-date coverage of the SharePoint Server 2019 interface to help you configure and deploy confidently from the start. With the help of clear and succinct explanations and expert tips, this book covers SharePoint Server and SharePoint Hybrid configuration as well as the process for migrating to Microsoft SharePoint Online. As the book takes you through strategies and techniques for configuring and managing SharePoint on-premises and hybrid scenarios, you’ll get to grips with the concepts essential for SharePoint deployments, such as authentication, Business Connectivity Services, and the data gateway. You’ll also explore migration methods and strategies.
- Understand how SharePoint Server technologies enable you to collaborate
- Deploy and configure SharePoint Server 2019
- Configure and manage SharePoint site collections
- Manage data migration with SharePoint’s migration tools
- Explore Business Connectivity Services (BCS) for working with external data sources
- Get to grips with the different types of authentication available in the SharePoint ecosystem
By the end of this Microsoft SharePoint Server 2019 and SharePoint Hybrid Administration book, you’ll have learned the fundamentals of deploying SharePoint Server 2019 and be able to use this reference guide for your administration tasks.