Mastering SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803245247
- ISBN-13: 978-1803245249
Mastering SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal: Unlock the power of the SOLIDWORKS 3D CAD Sheet Metal module by learning essential tools such as Lofted Bends and Hems, and discover real-world manufacturing tips
SOLIDWORKS is the premier software choice for 3D engineering and product design applications across a wide range of industries, and the Sheet Metal module forms an important part of this powerful program.
This Mastering SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal book will help you to understand exactly what Sheet Metal is, why it is used, and how you can make the most of this fundamental design feature. You’ll start by understanding the basic tools, including Base Flanges and Sketched Bends, before moving on to more complex features such as Custom Forming Tools and Lofted Bends. The book covers all the necessary tools in a step-by-step manner and shares practical manufacturing tips and tricks that will allow you to apply the skills that you learn to real-world situations.
- Discover what Sheet Metal can be used for and how you can benefit from this skillset
- Create Sheet Metal parts, both from scratch and by converting existing 3D parts
- Select different Sheet Metal tools to be used in different situations
- Produce advanced shapes using Lofted Bends
- Relate the Sheet Metal techniques in the book to real-world manufacturing and design, including material selection and manufacturing limitations
- Practice Sheet Metal techniques using real-world examples
By the end of this Mastering SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal book, you’ll have understood how to make the best use of SOLIDWORKS Sheet Metal tools and be able to create a whole range of 3D models and designs confidently.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Portable Electric Pump Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]