Mastering Puppet 6 for Large Infrastructures – Second Edition [Video]
Mastering Puppet 6 for Large Infrastructures, 2nd Edition [Video]
English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 4h 03m | 824 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
Mastering Puppet 6 for Large Infrastructures, Second Edition [Video]: Configure servers in large infrastructures with ease using Puppet
Puppet is a configuration management system that helps you automate all your IT configurations, giving you control of what you do to each node, when you do it, and how you do it.
This course will take your knowledge of Puppet to an advanced level, and covers the latest and most advanced Puppet features. You will explore advanced techniques to deal with centralized and decentralized Puppet deployments and take control of your servers and desktops. Via interesting examples, learn how to automate Puppet deployment for configuration management and to automate every aspect of your systems including provisioning, deployment, and change management. You will integrate Puppet with Jenkins and Git to build an effective workflow for multiple teams and use the new Puppet Tasks feature and the latest Puppet Orchestrator language extensions.
- Manage complex code with the new Code Manager to manage your code, schedule jobs, and configure persistence
- Manage multiple jobs through Puppet Orchestration
- Create new configuration and functionality with Puppet tasks
- Manage multiple Puppet environments with files and repositories
- Manage and version code through Git repositories
- Use PuppetDB to store data asynchronously
- Automate Puppet-testing with Jenkins
- Use advanced virtualization techniques
By the end of this course, you will be confident and skilled enough to scale and troubleshoot Puppet and overcome issues faced in larger deployments with real-world examples.