Mastering Azure Serverless Computing
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 22, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789951224
- ISBN-13: 978-1789951226
Mastering Azure Serverless Computing: Become an expert in implementing Azure Functions to work seamlessly with your serverless applications
Application development has evolved from traditional monolithic app development to using serverless options and microservices. This book is designed to guide you through using Microsoft’s Azure Functions to process data, integrate systems, and build simple APIs and microservices.
You will discover how to apply serverless computing to speed up deployment and reduce downtime. You’ll also explore Azure Functions, including its core functionalities and essential tools, along with understanding how to debug and even customize Azure Functions. In addition to this, the book will take you through how you can effectively implement DevOps and automation in your working environment. Toward the concluding chapters, you’ll cover some quick tips, troubleshooting techniques, and real-world serverless use cases that will help you make the most of serverless computing.
- Create and deploy advanced Azure Functions
- Learn to extend the runtime of Azure Functions
- Orchestrate your logic through code or a visual workflow
- Add caching, security, routing, and filtering to your APIs
- Use serverless technologies in real-world scenarios
- Understand how to apply DevOps and automation to your working environment
By the end of this Mastering Azure Serverless Computing book, you will have gained the skills you need to develop and deliver cost-effective Azure serverless solutions.