Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2021 – Sixth Edition
- Paperback: 487 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 6th edition (October 29, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801813949
- ISBN-13: 978-1801813945
Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2021, 6th Edition: Learn C# programming from scratch using Unity as a fun and accessible entry point with this updated edition of the bestselling series
The Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity series has established itself as a popular choice for getting up to speed with C#, a powerful and versatile programming language with a wide array of applications in various domains. This bestselling franchise presents a clear path for learning C# programming from the ground up through the world of Unity game development.
This Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2021, Sixth Edition has been updated to introduce modern C# features with Unity 2021, including the new Unity Input Manager and animating with code. A new chapter has also been added that covers reading and writing binary data from files, which will help you become proficient in handling errors and asynchronous operations.
The book acquaints you with the core concepts of programming in C#, including variables, classes, and object-oriented programming. You will explore the fundamentals of Unity game development including game design, lighting basics, player movement, camera controls, and collisions. You will write C# scripts for simple game mechanics, perform procedural programming, and add complexity to your games by introducing smart enemies and damage-causing projectiles.
- Follow simple steps and examples to create and implement C# scripts in Unity
- Develop a 3D mindset to build games that come to life
- Create basic game mechanics such as player controllers and shooting projectiles using C#
- Divide your code into pluggable building blocks using interfaces, abstract classes, and class extensions
- Become familiar with stacks, queues, exceptions, error handling, and other core C# concepts
- Learn how to handle text, XML, and JSON data to save and load your game data
- Explore the basics of AI for games and implement them to control enemy behavior
By the end of the Learning C# by Developing Games with Unity 2021, 6th Edition book, you will have developed the skills to become proficient in C# programming and built a playable game prototype with the Unity game engine.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Microwave Egg Cooker Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]