Learn Microsoft Office 2019
- Paperback: 794 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 29, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839217251
- ISBN-13: 978-1839217258
Learn Microsoft Office 2019: Get to grips with the complete range of Office 2019 applications, explore solutions to common challenges, and discover best practices for working productively
Learn Microsoft Office 2019 provides a comprehensive introduction to the latest versions of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook. With the help of illustrated explanations, this Microsoft Office book will take you through the updated Office 2019 applications and guide you through implementing them using practical examples.
You’ll start by exploring the Word 2019 interface and creating professional Word documents using elements such as citations and cover pages, tracking changes, and performing mail merge. You’ll then learn how to create impressive PowerPoint presentations and advance to performing calculations and setting up workbooks in Excel 2019, along with discovering its data analysis features. Later chapters will focus on Access 2019, assisting you in everything from organizing a database to constructing advanced queries. You’ll then get up to speed with Outlook, covering how to create and manage tasks, as well as how to handle your mail and contacts effortlessly. Finally, you’ll find solutions to commonly encountered issues and best practices for streamlining various workplace tasks.
- Use PowerPoint 2019 effectively to create engaging presentations
- Gain working knowledge of Excel formulas and functions
- Collaborate using Word 2019 tools, and create and format tables and professional documents
- Organize emails, calendars, meetings, contacts, and tasks with Outlook 2019
- Store information for reference, reporting, and analysis using Access 2019
- Discover new functionalities such as Translator, Read Aloud, Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG), and data analysis tools that are useful for working professionals
By the end of this Learn Microsoft Office 2019 book, you’ll have learned the essentials of Office business apps and be ready to work with them to boost your productivity.