Interactive Data Visualization with Python – Second Edition
- Paperback: 362 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 14, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800200943
- ISBN-13: 978-1800200944
Interactive Data Visualization with Python, 2nd Edition: Create your own clear and impactful interactive data visualizations with the powerful data visualization libraries of Python
With so much data being continuously generated, developers, who can present data as impactful and interesting visualizations, are always in demand. Interactive Data Visualization with Python, Second Edition sharpens your data exploration skills, tells you everything there is to know about interactive data visualization in Python.
You’ll begin by learning how to draw various plots with Matplotlib and Seaborn, the non-interactive data visualization libraries. You’ll study different types of visualizations, compare them, and find out how to select a particular type of visualization to suit your requirements. After you get a hang of the various non-interactive visualization libraries, you’ll learn the principles of intuitive and persuasive data visualization, and use Bokeh and Plotly to transform your visuals into strong stories. You’ll also gain insight into how interactive data and model visualization can optimize the performance of a regression model.
- Explore and apply different interactive data visualization techniques
- Manipulate plotting parameters and styles to create appealing plots
- Customize data visualization for different audiences
- Design data visualizations using interactive libraries
- Use Matplotlib, Seaborn, Altair and Bokeh for drawing appealing plots
- Customize data visualization for different scenarios
By the end of the course, you’ll have a new skill set that’ll make you the go-to person for transforming data visualizations into engaging and interesting stories.