Hands-On Smart Contract Development with Hyperledger Fabric V2
- Paperback: 318 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 4, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1492086126
- ISBN-13: 978-1492086123
Hands-On Smart Contract Development with Hyperledger Fabric V2: Building Enterprise Blockchain Applications
Blockchain technology continues to disrupt a wide variety of organizations, from small businesses to the Fortune 500. Today hundreds of blockchain networks are in production, including many built with Hyperledger Fabric. This Hands-On Smart Contract Development with Hyperledger Fabric V2 practical guide shows developers how the latest version of this blockchain infrastructure provides an ideal foundation for developing enterprise blockchain applications or solutions.
- Walk through the architecture and components of Hyperledger Fabric 2.0
- Migrate your current Hyperledger Fabric projects to version 2.0
- Develop blockchain applications on the Hyperledger platform with Node.js
- Deploy and integrate Hyperledger on Amazon Managed Blockchain, IBM Cloud, and Oracle Cloud
- Develop blockchain applications with Hyperledger Aries, Avalon, Besu, and Grid
- Build end-to-end blockchain supply chain applications with Hyperledger
Authors Matt Zand, Xun Wu, and Mark Anthony Morris demonstrate how the versatile design of Hyperledger Fabric 2.0 satisfies a broad range of industry use cases. Developers with or without previous Hyperledger experience will discover why no other distributed ledger technology framework enjoys such wide adoption by cloud service providers such as Amazon, Alibaba, IBM, Google, and Oracle.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Kids Ear Protective Cap, Adjustable Baby Shower Cap Visor with Ear Protection Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]