Hands-On Microsoft Teams
- Paperback: 324 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 30, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839213981
- ISBN-13: 978-1839213984
Hands-On Microsoft Teams: A complete guide on Teams filled with real-world scenarios and best practices to increase enterprise productivity and engagement
Microsoft Teams is a platform for unified communication in modern workplaces. It not only enables effective communication, but also helps you manage your resources through its integration with various Microsoft Office 365 services. This book offers a comprehensive introduction to the platform, getting you up to speed in no time. Complete with hands-on tutorials, and projects, this easy-to-follow guide will teach you how to use Teams in the best possible way.
Starting with the basic concepts that will help you collaborate on Teams, this book takes you through expert techniques for creating and managing teams. A dedicated section also features industry practices to help enhance collaboration in modern workplaces. In later chapters, you’ll explore Microsoft services such as SharePoint, PowerApps, Power Automate, and learn how they interact with Microsoft Teams. You’ll also get to grips with dealing with permissions and security issues in managing private and public teams and channels. Along the way, you’ll discover practical scenarios that will help you improve the collaboration in your organization and increase productivity by using Teams features.
- Create teams, channels, and tabs in Microsoft Teams
- Explore the Teams architecture and various Office 365 components included in Teams
- Perform scheduling, and managing meetings and live events in Teams
- Configure and manage apps in Teams
- Design automated scripts for managing a Teams environment using PowerShell
- Build your own Microsoft Teams app without writing code
By the end of this Hands-On Microsoft Teams book, you’ll have hands-on experience of using Microsoft Teams, along with the skills you need to improve the way people collaborate in your organization.