Hands-On Low-Code Application Development with Salesforce
- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (November 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800209770
- ISBN-13: 978-1800209770
Hands-On Low-Code Application Development with Salesforce: Explore a wide range of low-code tools in the Salesforce platform for building customized CRM applications without writing any code
Low-code platforms allow users to focus on business logic to create solutions without getting trapped in programming complexities. Thanks to its powerful features for designing, developing, and deploying apps without having to hand-code, Salesforce is at the forefront of the low-code development revolution. This book will guide you in building creative applications for solving your business problems using the declarative framework provided by Salesforce.
You’ll start by learning how to design your business data model with custom objects, fields, formulas, and validation rules, all secured by the Salesforce security model. You’ll then explore tools such as Workflow, Process Builder, Lightning Flow, and Actions that will help you to automate your business processes with ease. This book also shows you how to use Lightning App Builder to build personalized UIs for your Salesforce applications, explains the value of creating community pages for your organization, and teaches you how to customize them with Experience Builder. Finally, you’ll work with the sandbox model, deploy your solutions, and deliver an effective release management strategy.
- Get to grips with the fundamentals of data modeling to enhance data quality
- Deliver dynamic configuration capabilities using custom settings and metadata types
- Secure your data by implementing the Salesforce security model
- Customize Salesforce applications with Lightning App Builder
- Create impressive pages for your community using Experience Builder
- Use Data Loader to import and export data without writing any code
- Embrace the Salesforce Ohana culture to share knowledge and learn from the global Salesforce community
By the end of this Hands-On Low-Code Application Development with Salesforce book, you’ll be ready to customize Salesforce CRM to meet your business requirements by creating unique solutions without writing a single line of code.