Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure
- Paperback: 258 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 30, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789536103
- ISBN-13: 978-1789536102
Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure: Efficiently deploy and manage Kubernetes clusters on a cloud
Microsoft is now one of the most significant contributors to Kubernetes open source projects. Kubernetes helps to create, configure, and manage a cluster of virtual machines that are preconfigured to run containerized applications.
This book will be your guide to performing successful container orchestration and deployment of Kubernetes clusters on Azure. You will get started by learning how to deploy and manage highly scalable applications, along with understanding how to set up a production-ready Kubernetes cluster on Azure. As you advance, you will learn how to reduce the complexity and operational overheads of managing a Kubernetes cluster on Azure.
- Use the Kubernetes dashboard to review clusters and deployed applications
- Find out the benefits and limitations, and how to avoid potential problems while using AKS
- Understand the implementation of Microsoft toolchains such as Visual Studio Code and Git
- Implement simple and advanced AKS solutions
- Ensure automated scalability and high reliability of your applications with Microsoft AKS
- Apply kubectl commands to monitor applications
By the end of this Hands-On Kubernetes on Azure book, you will not only be capable of deploying and managing Kubernetes clusters on Azure with ease, but also have the knowledge of best practices for working with advanced AKS concepts for complex systems.