Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with R
- Paperback: 266 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 31, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 178980437X
- ISBN-13: 978-1789804379
Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with R: Learn exploratory data analysis concepts using powerful R packages to enhance your R data analysis skills
Hands-On Exploratory Data Analysis with R will help you build not just a foundation but also expertise in the elementary ways to analyze data. You will learn how to understand your data and summarize its main characteristics. You’ll also uncover the structure of your data, and you’ll learn graphical and numerical techniques using the R language.
This book covers the entire exploratory data analysis (EDA) process-data collection, generating statistics, distribution, and invalidating the hypothesis. As you progress through the book, you will learn how to set up a data analysis environment with tools such as ggplot2, knitr, and R Markdown, using tools such as DOE Scatter Plot and SML2010 for multifactor, optimization, and regression data problems.
- Learn powerful R techniques to speed up your data analysis projects
- Import, clean, and explore data using powerful R packages
- Practice graphical exploratory analysis techniques
- Create informative data analysis reports using ggplot2
- Identify and clean missing and erroneous data
- Explore data analysis techniques to analyze multi-factor datasets
By the end of this book, you will be able to successfully carry out a preliminary investigation on any dataset, identify hidden insights, and present your results in a business context.