Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python, Third Edition
- Paperback: 496 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 3rd edition (July 29, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1801073449
- ISBN-13: 978-1801073448
Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python, 3rd Edition: Understand how implementing different data structures and algorithms intelligently can make your Python code and applications more maintainable and efficient
Choosing the right data structure is pivotal to optimizing the performance and scalability of applications. This Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python, Third Edition will expand your understanding of key structures, including stacks, queues, and lists, and also show you how to apply priority queues and heaps in applications. You’ll learn how to analyze and compare Python algorithms, and understand which algorithms should be used for a problem based on running time and computational complexity. You will also become confident organizing your code in a manageable, consistent, and scalable way, which will boost your productivity as a Python developer.
- Understand common data structures and algorithms using examples, diagrams, and exercises
- Explore how more complex structures, such as priority queues and heaps, can benefit your code
- Implement searching, sorting, and selection algorithms on number and string sequences
- Become confident with key string-matching algorithms
- Understand algorithmic paradigms and apply dynamic programming techniques
- Use asymptotic notation to analyze algorithm performance with regard to time and space complexities
- Write powerful, robust code using the latest features of Python
By the end of this Hands-On Data Structures and Algorithms with Python, 3rd Edition book, you’ll be able to manipulate the most important data structures and algorithms to more efficiently store, organize, and access data in your applications.