Hands-On Artificial Intelligence for Banking
- Paperback: 240 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (July 10, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788830784
- ISBN-13: 978-1788830782
Hands-On Artificial Intelligence for Banking: Real world financial applications with AI and production-grade data feed/technology
Remodeling your outlook on banking begins with keeping up to date with the latest and most effective approaches, such as artificial intelligence (AI). Hands-On Artificial Intelligence for Banking is a practical guide that will help you advance in your career in the banking domain. The book will demonstrate AI implementation to make your banking services smoother, more cost-efficient, and accessible to clients, focusing on both the client- and server-side uses of AI.
You’ll begin by understanding the importance of artificial intelligence, while also gaining insights into the recent AI revolution in the banking industry. Next, you’ll get hands-on machine learning experience, exploring how to use time series analysis and reinforcement learning to automate client procurements and banking and finance decisions. After this, you’ll progress to learning about mechanizing capital market decisions, using automated portfolio management systems and predicting the future of investment banking. In addition to this, you’ll explore concepts such as building personal wealth advisors and mass customization of client lifetime wealth. Finally, you’ll get to grips with some real-world AI considerations in the field of banking.
- Automate commercial bank pricing with reinforcement learning
- Perform technical analysis using convolutional layers in Keras
- Use natural language processing (NLP) for predicting market responses and visualizing them using graph databases
- Deploy a robot advisor to manage your personal finances via Open Bank API
- Sense market needs using sentiment analysis for algorithmic marketing
- Explore AI adoption in banking using practical examples
- Understand how to obtain financial data from commercial, open, and internal sources
By the end of this Hands-On Artificial Intelligence for Banking book, you’ll be equipped with the skills you need to navigate the finance domain by leveraging the power of AI.