Getting Started with V Programming
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 10, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839213434
- ISBN-13: 978-1839213434
Getting Started with V Programming: Learn a new statically compiled programming language to build maintainable and fast software with the help of this comprehensive guide to V programming
A new language on the block, V comes with a promising set of features such as fast compilation and interoperability with other programming languages. This is the first book on the V programming language, packed with concise information and a walkthrough of all the features you need to know to get started with the language.
The Getting Started with V Programming book begins by covering the fundamentals to help you learn about the basic features of V and the suite of built-in libraries available within the V ecosystem. You’ll become familiar with primitive data types, declaring variables, arrays, and maps. In addition to basic programming, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the building blocks of programming, including functions, structs, and modules in the V programming language.
As you advance through the chapters, you’ll learn how to implement concurrency in V Programming, and finally learn how to write test cases for functions. This book takes you through an end-to-end project that will guide you to build fast and maintainable RESTful microservices by leveraging the power of V and its built-in libraries.
- Become familiar with the basic building blocks of programming in the V language
- Install the V language on various operating systems
- Understand how to work with arrays and maps in V programming
- Discover how to implement concurrency in V programming
- Understand best practices of sharing memory by letting coroutines communicate with each other using channels in V
- Write modular code and build on your knowledge of structs and functions in V
- Get acquainted with writing tests in V programming
- Get to grips with building and querying RESTful microservice in V
By the end of this Getting Started with V Programming book, you’ll be well-versed with the V programming language and be able to start writing your own programs and applications.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Cracked and Dry Heel Repair Clam Balm Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]