- Paperback: 490 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (April 7, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838647775
- ISBN-13: 978-1838647773
Flutter Projects: Learn Flutter and the Dart programming language by building impressive real-world mobile applications for Android and iOS
Flutter is a modern reactive mobile framework that removes a lot of the complexity found in building native mobile apps for iOS and Android. With Flutter, developers can now build fast and native mobile apps from a single codebase.
This book is packed with 11 projects that will help you build your own mobile applications using Flutter. It begins with an introduction to Dart programming and explains how it can be used with the Flutter SDK to customize mobile apps. Each chapter contains instructions on how to build an independent app from scratch, and each project focuses on important Flutter features. From building Flutter Widgets and applying animations to using databases (SQLite and sembast) and Firebase, you’ll build on your knowledge through the chapters. As you progress, you’ll learn how to connect to remote services, integrate maps, and even use Flare to create apps and games in Flutter. Gradually, you’ll be able to create apps and games that are ready to be published on the Google Play Store and the App Store. In the concluding chapters, you’ll learn how to use the BLoC pattern and various best practices related to creating enterprise apps with Flutter.
- Design reusable mobile architectures that can be applied to apps at any scale
- Get up to speed with error handling and debugging for mobile application development
- Apply the principle of ‘composition over inheritance’ to break down complex problems into many simple problems
- Update your code and see the results immediately using Flutter’s hot reload
- Identify and prevent bugs from reappearing with Flutter’s developer tools
- Manage an app’s state with Streams and the BLoC pattern
- Build a simple web application using Flutter Web
By the end of this Flutter Projects book, you will have the skills you need to write and deliver fully functional mobile apps using Flutter.