- Paperback: 296 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (August 27, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1800563191
- ISBN-13: 978-1800563193
Generative Pre-trained Transformer 3 (GPT-3) is a highly advanced language model from OpenAI that can generate written text that is virtually indistinguishable from text written by humans. Whether you have a technical or non-technical background, this Exploring GPT-3 book will help you understand and start working with GPT-3 and the OpenAI API.
- Understand what GPT-3 is and how it can be used for various NLP tasks
- Get a high-level introduction to GPT-3 and the OpenAI API
- Structure GPT-3 prompts and options to get the best possible results
- Select the right GPT-3 engine or model to optimize for speed and cost-efficiency
- Find out which use cases would not be suitable for GPT-3
- Create a GPT-3-powered knowledge base application that follows OpenAI guidelines
By the end of this Exploring GPT-3 book, you’ll understand the best use cases for GPT-3 and how to integrate the OpenAI API in your applications for a wide array of NLP tasks.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Pet Dinner Reminder Toy Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]