Enterprise React Development with UmiJS
- Paperback: 198 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 23, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803238968
- ISBN-13: 978-1803238968
Enterprise React Development with UmiJS: Get to grips with UmiJS and build professional web applications with the help of step-by-step explanations and hands-on examples
UmiJS is the Ant Group’s underlying frontend development framework, an open source project for developing enterprise-class frontend applications. In this book, you’ll get hands-on with single-page application development using UmiJS. By following practical step-by-step examples, you’ll develop essential skills to build and publish your apps and create a modern user experience with responsive interfaces.
This book will help you learn the essential features of UmiJS and how to set up and build a project from scratch using React, Less, and TypeScript. You’ll study Ant Design, a framework based on solid design concepts that provides a series of React components to accelerate interface development. Along the way, you’ll see how to make requests and develop the frontend using simulated data while ensuring that your app has a high level of security and feedback. You’ll also discover ways to improve your code quality and readability using formatting tools.
- Understand how to improve code quality with formatting tools
- Secure your application and handle errors in HTTP requests using UmiJS
- Configure and use UmiJS for rapid single-page application development
- Apply what you’ve learned when building your portfolio and stand out in the market
- Use the visual option Umi UI to build and add components to the project
- Advance as a frontend developer by learning UmiJS best practices and techniques for web application development
- Identify errors in advance by writing unit tests using Jest and Puppeteer
By the end of the Enterprise React Development with UmiJS book, you’ll have learned how to use UmiJS to design user interfaces, as well as compile, test, and package your app locally, and deliver your app by deploying it to online services.