Drupal 8 Module Development – Second Edition
- Paperback: 580 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 28, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789612365
- ISBN-13: 978-1789612363
Drupal 8 Module Development, 2nd Edition: Create and customize impressive Drupal 8 modules to extend your website’s functionalities
Drupal 8’s release cycle allows for new functionality to be introduced at a much faster pace. However, this also means code deprecations and changing architecture that you need to stay on top of. This Drupal 8 Module Development, Second Edition has been fully updated to reflect the new functionality introduced in Drupal versions up to and including 8.7.
- Develop custom Drupal 8 modules to provide solutions for complex business problems
- Master numerous Drupal 8 subsystems and APIs in the process
- Model, store, manipulate, and process data to serve your purposes
- Display data and content in a clean and secure way using the Drupal 8 theme system
- Test your business logic to prevent regressions
- Stay ahead of the curve and write code following the current best practices
By the end of the Drupal 8 Module Development, 2nd Edition book, you’ll have learned how to develop your own custom module that can provide complex business solutions, and who knows, maybe you’ll even contribute it back to the Drupal community!