Deploying SharePoint 2019
- Paperback: 476 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 1st edition (July 10, 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1484245253
- ISBN-13: 978-1484245255
Deploying SharePoint 2019: Installing, Configuring, and Optimizing for On-Premises and Hybrid Scenarios
Update to a version of SharePoint that offers the best of both on-premise and the cloud using SharePoint 2019, the latest release of this cornerstone technology from Microsoft. Don your technical learning hat to get up close and confident on the new time-saving modern features of on-premise, and the many new security and hybrid settings.
What You’ll Learn
- Install, configure, and optimize SharePoint 2019
- Understand SharePoint 2019 as a hybrid framework
- Get comfortable with new tools, such as Flow, PowerApps, and Power BI
- Configure systems connected to SharePoint, such as Office Online Server and Workflow Manager
- Migrate content and service databases from previous versions of SharePoint to SharePoint 2019
- Implement HA and DR topologies with SharePoint 2019 to satisfy business continuity requirements
Deploying SharePoint 2019 begins with a general introduction to SharePoint 2019, covering new features and expanding your knowledge and capability with the technology systematically. You will learn about the new world of SharePoint, and how it was “cloud-born” from Office 365. From there you will dive into learning how to design a physical architecture for SharePoint Server 2019 and get familiar with the key concepts of high availability (HA) and disaster recovery (DR) solutions.