Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart
- Paperback: 458 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (January 25, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1950325571
- ISBN-13: 978-1950325573
Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart: Implementing Practical Data Structures in Dart: Learn Data Structures and Algorithms: Up to date for Flutter, Dart 2.15 & VS Code 1.63
Perhaps you’ve heard about Big O notation, stacks and queues, or bubble sort and quicksort. You’d like to learn more, but it’s hard to find any good examples and explanations that use your favorite programming language Dart.
Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart is here to help with in-depth explanations, copious illustrations, and step-by-step examples written with Dart!
This book is for programmers who are familiar with the Dart language but would like to improve the efficiency of their code and take their skills to the next level.
Topics Covered in Data Structures & Algorithms in Dart: Implementing Practical Data Structures in Dart:
- Big O Notation: Analyze the time and space complexity of algorithms.
- Basic data structures: Efficiently use the lists, sets and maps that come with Dart.
- Stacks: Build this first-in-last-out data structure from scratch.
- Queues: Implement this first-in-first-out data structure in multiple ways.
- Trees: Recursively traverse the nodes of trees that you build yourself.
- Graphs: Model real-world relationships by connecting data in a network of vertices.
- Search algorithms: Find values in a collection using binary search, breadth-first search and depth-first search.
- Sorting algorithms: Learn the differences between bubble sort, radix sort, merge sort and quicksort.
One thing you can count on: after reading this book, you’ll be prepared to analyze the efficiency of your code and have the tools to improve its performance.