C++20 STL Cookbook
- Paperback: 450 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (May 27, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803248718
- ISBN-13: 978-1803248714
C++20 STL Cookbook: Proven techniques to improve the efficiency of your programs using the Standard Template Library (STL)
Fast, efficient, and flexible, the C++ programming language has come a long way and is used in every area of the industry to solve many problems. The latest version C++20 will see programmers change the way they code as it brings a whole array of features enabling the quick deployment of applications. This book will get you up and running with using the STL in the best way possible.
Beginning with new language features in C++20, this book will help you understand the language’s mechanics and library features and offer insights into how they work. Unlike other books, the C++20 STL Cookbook takes an implementation-specific, problem-solution approach that will help you overcome hurdles quickly. You’ll learn core STL concepts, such as containers, algorithms, utility classes, lambda expressions, iterators, and more, while working on real-world recipes. This book is a reference guide for using the C++ STL with its latest capabilities and exploring the cutting-edge features in functional programming and lambda expressions.
- Understand the new language features and the problems they can solve
- Implement generic features of the STL with practical examples
- Understand standard support classes for concurrency and synchronization
- Perform efficient memory management using the STL
- Implement seamless formatting using std::format
- Work with strings the STL way instead of handcrafting C-style code
By the end of the book C++20 STL Cookbook book, you’ll be able to leverage the latest C++ features and save time and effort while solving tasks elegantly using the STL.