C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes – Second Edition [Video]
C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques, 2nd Edition [Video]
English | MP4 | AVC 1920×1080 | AAC 48KHz 2ch | 3h 39m | 968 MB
eLearning | Skill level: All Levels
C# 8 and .NET Core 3.1 Recipes: Tips, Tricks, and Techniques, 2nd Edition [Video]: Leverage C# 8, .NET Core 3.1 and Visual Studio 2019 to build fast, enterprise-ready scalable web apps
C# is a multi-paradigm programming language providing support for software engineering principles such as strong type checking, array bound checking, automatic garbage collection, and more. C# 8 comes with a host of new features to build powerful cross-platform applications. Also, ASP.NET Core is the web application framework through which you can develop enterprise-grade web apps.
In this course, you will learn quick and easy ways to develop apps using the latest features of C# 8 and ASP.NET Core 3.1. Kitted out with those skills in your toolset, this course will then help you to make the most of the next sections focusing on advanced C# use cases that are particularly suited to real-world application development.
Moving further, you will get in-depth knowledge of ASP.NET Core 3.1 Web API framework along with authentication methods and Entity Framework Core, the de facto ORM for C# and .NET Core. Finally, you will work with the latest technologies in the .NET Ecosystem, primarily Razor Pages for quickly bootstrapping smart pages and Blazor for building C# apps for the browser. Finally, you will build a desktop application with WPF and .NET Core.
- Install and master Visual Studio 2019 and the latest, LTS version of .NET Core
- Write less repeatable code by utilizing default interface methods, read-only methods and pattern matching
- Stay up-to-date with the latest improvements in C#’s 8th iteration
- Write event-driven C# programs and master Lambda Expressions
- Apply SQL-like queries to objects and collections with LINQ
- Learn how to map complex relationships to code-first models with EF Core
- Enable authentication for your API with ASP.NET Core Identity
- Master Dependency Injection and get the most out of your services
- Avoid boilerplate code when building simple pages with Razor
- Build native Windows applications with WPF on .NET Core
Please note that prior knowledge of C# and some experience with ASP.NET is assumed for taking this course.