C# 10 in a Nutshell
- Paperback: 1052 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (March 8, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1098121953
- ISBN-13: 978-1098121952
C# 10 in a Nutshell: The Definitive Reference
When you have questions about C# 10.0 or .NET 6, this bestselling guide has the answers you need. C# is a language of unusual flexibility and breadth, but with its continual growth, there’s so much more to learn. In the tradition of O’Reilly’s Nutshell guides, this thoroughly updated edition is simply the best one-volume reference to the C# language available today.
- Get up to speed on C#, from syntax and variables to advanced topics such as pointers, closures, and patterns
- Dig deep into LINQ, with three chapters dedicated to the topic
- Explore concurrency and asynchrony, advanced threading, and parallel programming
- Work with .NET features, including regular expressions, networking, assemblies, spans, reflection, and cryptography
Organized around concepts and use cases, this C# 10 in a Nutshell comprehensive and complete reference provides intermediate and advanced programmers with a concise map of C# and .NET that also plumbs significant depths.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Car Leak-Free Foldable Organizer, Car Storage Busket Interior Car Accessory, Rubbish Container for Waste, Folding Car Organizer Holder Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]