Building Applications with Spring 5 and Vue.js 2
- Paperback: 590 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (October 26, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1788836960
- ISBN-13: 978-1788836968
Building Applications with Spring 5 and Vue.js 2: Become efficient in both frontend and backend web development with Spring and Vue
Building Applications with Spring 5 and Vue.js 2, with its practical approach, helps you become a full-stack web developer. As well as knowing how to write frontend and backend code, a developer has to tackle all problems encountered in the application development life cycle – starting from the simple idea of an application, to the UI and technical designs, and all the way to implementation, testing, production deployment, and monitoring.
With the help of this book, you’ll get to grips with Spring 5 and Vue.js 2 as you learn how to develop a web application. From the initial structuring to full deployment, you’ll be guided at every step of developing a web application from scratch with Vue.js 2 and Spring 5. You’ll learn how to create different components of your application as you progress through each chapter, followed by exploring different tools in these frameworks to expedite your development cycle.
What You Will Learn
- Analyze requirements and design data models
- Develop a single-page application using Vue.js 2 and Spring 5
- Practice concept, logical, and physical data modeling
- Design, implement, secure, and test RESTful API
- Add test cases to improve reliability of an application
- Monitor and deploy your application to production
By the end of this book, you’ll have gained a complete understanding of the key design patterns and best practices that underpin professional full-stack web development.