Azure Databricks Cookbook
- Paperback: 452 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (September 17, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1789809711
- ISBN-13: 978-1789809718
Azure Databricks Cookbook: Get to grips with building and productionizing end-to-end big data solutions in Azure and learn best practices for working with large datasets
Azure Databricks is a unified collaborative platform for performing scalable analytics in an interactive environment. The Azure Databricks Cookbook provides recipes to get hands-on with the analytics process, including ingesting data from various batch and streaming sources and building a modern data warehouse.
The book starts by teaching you how to create an Azure Databricks instance within the Azure portal, Azure CLI, and ARM templates. You’ll work through clusters in Databricks and explore recipes for ingesting data from sources, including files, databases, and streaming sources such as Apache Kafka and EventHub. The book will help you explore all the features supported by Azure Databricks for building powerful end-to-end data pipelines. You’ll also find out how to build a modern data warehouse by using Delta tables and Azure Synapse Analytics. Later, you’ll learn how to write ad hoc queries and extract meaningful insights from the data lake by creating visualizations and dashboards with Databricks SQL. Finally, you’ll deploy and productionize a data pipeline as well as deploy notebooks and Azure Databricks service using continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD).
- Read and write data from and to various Azure resources and file formats
- Build a modern data warehouse with Delta Tables and Azure Synapse Analytics
- Explore jobs, stages, and tasks and see how Spark lazy evaluation works
- Handle concurrent transactions and learn performance optimization in Delta tables
- Learn Databricks SQL and create real-time dashboards in Databricks SQL
- Integrate Azure DevOps for version control, deploying, and productionizing solutions with CI/CD pipelines
- Discover how to use RBAC and ACLs to restrict data access
- Build end-to-end data processing pipeline for near real-time data analytics
By the end of this Azure Databricks Cookbook book, you’ll be able to use Azure Databricks to streamline different processes involved in building data-driven apps.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Rechargeable Motion Sensor Closet Light Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]