Artificial Intelligence By Example – Second Edition
- Paperback: 578 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (February 28, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1839211539
- ISBN-13: 978-1839211539
Artificial Intelligence By Example, 2nd Edition: Understand the fundamentals and develop your own AI solutions in this updated edition packed with many new examples
Artificial Intelligence (AI) has the potential to replicate humans in every field. Artificial Intelligence By Example, Second Edition serves as a starting point for you to understand how AI is built, with the help of intriguing and exciting examples.
This book will make you an adaptive thinker and help you apply concepts to real-world scenarios. Using some of the most interesting AI examples, right from computer programs such as a simple chess engine to cognitive chatbots, you will learn how to tackle the machine you are competing with. You will study some of the most advanced machine learning models, understand how to apply AI to Blockchain and Internet of Things (IoT), and develop emotional quotient in chatbots using neural networks such as recurrent neural networks (RNNs) and convolutional neural networks (CNNs).
This edition also has new examples for hybrid neural networks, combining reinforcement learning (RL) and deep learning (DL), chained algorithms, combining unsupervised learning with decision trees, random forests, combining DL and genetic algorithms, conversational user interfaces (CUI) for chatbots, neuromorphic computing, and quantum computing.
- Apply k-nearest neighbors (KNN) to language translations and explore the opportunities in Google Translate
- Understand chained algorithms combining unsupervised learning with decision trees
- Solve the XOR problem with feedforward neural networks (FNN) and build its architecture to represent a data flow graph
- Learn about meta learning models with hybrid neural networks
- Create a chatbot and optimize its emotional intelligence deficiencies with tools such as Small Talk and data logging
- Building conversational user interfaces (CUI) for chatbots
- Writing genetic algorithms that optimize deep learning neural networks
- Build quantum computing circuits
By the end of this Artificial Intelligence By Example, Second Edition book, you will understand the fundamentals of AI and have worked through a number of examples that will help you develop your AI solutions.