Angular 8 for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications – Second Edition
- Paperback: 824 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (June 9, 2020)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1838648801
- ISBN-13: 978-1838648800
This Angular 8 for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications, Second Edition is updated with in-depth coverage of the evergreen Angular 9 platform.
You’ll start by mastering Angular programming fundamentals. Using the Kanban method and GitHub tools, you’ll build great-looking apps with Angular Material and also leverage reactive programming patterns with RxJS, discover the flux pattern with NgRX, become familiar with automated testing, utilize continuous integration using CircleCI, and deploy your app to the cloud using Zeit Now.
You will then learn how to design and develop line-of-business apps using the Router-first method with observable data anchors, demonstrated through oft-used recipes like master/detail views, and data grids with pagination and forms. Next, you’ll discover robust authentication and authorization design demonstrated via integration with Firebase, API documentation using Swagger, and API implementation with MEAN stack development.
- Adopt a value-first approach to delivering web apps
- Master Angular development fundamentals, RxJS, CLI tools, GitHub, and Docker
- Discover the flux pattern and NgRx
- Implement a RESTful API using Node.js, Express.js, and MongoDB
- Create responsive, secure, and scalable apps to deploy on AWS
- Deploy your app on highly available cloud infrastructure using DevOps, CircleCI, and Amazon Web Services
Finally, you will learn about DevOps using Docker, build a highly available cloud infrastructure on AWS, capture user behavior with Google Analytics, and perform load testing. By the end of this Angular for Enterprise-Ready Web Applications, 2nd Edition book, you’ll be familiar with an entire range of modern web development and full-stack architecture, learning patterns and practices to be successful as an individual developer on the web or as a team in the Enterprise.