Android Animations by Tutorials: Build Meaningful Motion in Android Apps
- Paperback: 221 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook (December 14, 2021)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1950325563
- ISBN-13: 978-1950325566
Android Animations by Tutorials: Build Meaningful Motion in Android Apps: Learn How to Use Animations in Android!: Up to date for Android 12, Kotlin 1.5 & Android Studio Artic Fox
A book about adding meaningful motion to your Android apps that covers a wide variety of APIs available in the Android SDK.
This is a book about creating meaningful motion through animation in Android for developers who are familiar with the platform but want to create more visually stunning apps. Starting with simple view animations, this book will move through transition animations including shared element animations, list animations, gestures and scrolling. It ends with a taste of using animations in Jetpack Compose.
Over the years Android has provided many APIs for creating animations. An Android developer must create visually appealing and useable apps by incorporating a wide variety of these animation tools in the right places.
Android Animations by Tutorials is here to help, by showing you the way to use simple and subtle view animations, animating transitions between activities and fragments, animating lists including gestures and scrolling and even using animations in the new Jetpack Compose.
Topics Covered in Android Animations by Tutorials: Build Meaningful Motion in Android Apps:
- View Animations: Learn how to use ValueAnimator and ObjectAnimator to provide subtle yet meaningful cues to your users. Learn to animate custom views.
- XML Animations: Explore how to use XML animations on views and also when transitioning between activities and fragments.
- Transition Animations: Add cool animation effects when transitioning between activities and fragments with and without the navigation component.
- Shared Element Transitions: Transition between a list item and a detail view while highlighting a shared element between the two screens to create an amazing user experience.
- List Animations: Utilize ItemAnimator to animate the creation, reordering and removal of items in a list.
- Animate Gestures with Lists: Animate drag and drop gestures when reordering a list, use item resetting to notify a user when they’ve swiped an item.
- Scrolling Animations: Create amazing animation effects when the user scrolls views and lists in your app.
- Jetpack Compose Animations: Take a look at how to use animations in the exciting new Jetpack Compose by responding to state changes.
One thing you can count on: after reading this Android Animations by Tutorials book, you’ll be prepared to add meaningful motion to the most important parts of your own Android apps.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Color Changing Flower Jelly Lipstick, Flower Jelly Color Changing Lipstick, Moisturizer Lip Gloss Transparent Jelly Flower Lipstick Temperature Color Change Waterproof Makeup Lip Balm Cosmetic Makeup Tool Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]