An Atypical ASP.NET Core 6 Design Patterns Guide – Second Edition
- Paperback: 678 pages
- Publisher: WOW! eBook; 2nd edition (March 28, 2022)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1803249846
- ISBN-13: 978-1803249841
An Atypical ASP.NET Core 6 Design Patterns Guide, 2nd Edition: The professional developer’s essential guide to building robust, maintainable, and flexible web apps by leveraging C# 10 and .NET 6 features and component- and application-scale design patterns
An Atypical ASP.NET Core 6 Design Patterns Guide, Second Edition approaches programming like playing with LEGO: snapping small pieces together to create something beautiful. Thoroughly updated for ASP.NET Core 6, with further coverage of microservices patterns, data contracts, and event-driven architecture, this book gives you the tools to build and glue reliable components together to improve your programmatic masterpieces.
The chapters are organized based on scale and topic, allowing you to start small and build on a strong base, the same way that you would develop a program. You will begin by exploring basic design patterns, SOLID architectural principles, dependency injection, and other ASP.NET Core 6 mechanisms. You will explore component-scale patterns, and then move to higher level application-scale patterns and techniques to better structure your applications. Finally, you’ll advance to the client side to connect the dots with tools like Blazor and make ASP.NET Core a viable full-stack web development framework.
- Apply the SOLID principles for building flexible and maintainable software
- Get to grasp .NET dependency Injection
- Work with GoF design patterns such as strategy, decorator, facade, and composite
- Explore the MVC patterns for designing web APIs and web applications using Razor
- Discover layering techniques and tenets of clean architecture
- Become familiar with CQRS and vertical slice architecture as an alternate to layering
- Understand microservices and when they can benefit your applications
- Build an ASP.NET user interfaces from server-side to client-side Blazor
You will supplement your learning with practical use cases and best practices, exploring a range of significant Gang of Four (GoF) design patterns along the way. By the end of the An Atypical ASP.NET Core 6 Design Patterns Guide, 2nd Edition book, you will be comfortable combining and implementing patterns in different ways, and crafting software solutions of any scale.
[ Exclusive Offer! Order Multifunction Crossbody Bag for Men Anti-Theft Shoulder Messenger Bags Male Waterproof Charging USB Bag Casual Tote, USB Charging Shoulder Bag Anti-Theft Crossbody Sling Bag Casual Waterproof Diagonal Bag Multifunctional Messenger Bags Now. Get Lowest Price & 60 Day Return Policy. Huge Discounts Available! Bravo Goods Special Offer Expires Soon. ]